Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!  I will be gone until the 15th of January as I will be on vacation in Southeast Asia.  My wife and I are going to check out Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.  There will be tons of great sights to see, food to eat and awesome cultures to explore.  I wish everyone here a safe and joyous holiday season.  Take care!

When I return, I will be playing some more Dystopian Wars since that seems to be the new (old) hype in town.

2 comments:

Capital Stars said...

Great tips from blog experts that really add value to their community, thanks so much

Your posts, are awesome….

2 days free trial

Valegorn said...

Merry (late) Christmas, hope your new year brings awesomeness.

Post a Comment